Monday, January 25, 2010

So I had this big ol' plan....

But, of course, it went to shit.

I mean, it's not like it was my (pending) fail-safe take over the world plan or anything, but I'm still disappointed not to be able to share.

See, I was going to post (with pictures) my 'World Famous Bleu Cheese Dressing Recipie,' but I left my card at work.

If you can't feel it, I just took a big sigh.

The worst part is, you won't get the post until at least Wednesday, as I'm not even stopping by work tomorrow, but I promise it's coming.

(i know thats what she said)

Those of you 'in the biz,' as well as you novice dressing makers will probably marvel at it's simplicity.....

I'm not going to give anything away yet, but it only has five ingredients.....

Tune in next week for details.

Or Wednesday.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My recipe only has 2 ingredients:
Blue food coloring
Cheese

Tada!

T.J. said...

Q: Cute. Mine's almost as easy. See the post above...