Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Spread for dogs.....

This is one of those subjects that I may (or may not i dont remember) have bitched about before, but here goes anyhow.

People in this country spend entirely too much money on their pets.

Now, I know you all love your cats and dogs (or whatever you prefer) and I know that some things, like proper nutrition and medical care are important, but the other night at Wally World, I saw a couple things that just dumbfounded me.

I'm sad to report that the camera in my phone took a shit, so I don't have pix of everything, but I did press a co-worker into service (i was a ww with her) to take one, but her phone's a little whacked too, so I only got one.

One thing I saw was milk substitute for dogs.

Another, was asprin for dogs.

The final one, the one I needed a picture of follows:



It's too much of a close up for you to see the can, but it was like one of those spray cheese cans that we all know and love.

Except that it's for dogs.

Do we really need this kind of shit?

Yeah, I don't think so either.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: