Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's like a cat barking.....

It shouldn't happen.

I wish I could take credit for that line, but sadly, I can't. Simon Cowell used that do describe one of the contestants last night....

Yes, that's right baby, American Idol is back on.

Well, the tryouts at least, and if you read this post you know that AI is like my Superbowl.

Well, my Superbowl of Pain, I guess.

It's been 2 nights so far, last night and the night before. They've got rotating judges (that sounds bad) and so far they've had Victoria (posh spice) Beckham, and last night's was Mary J. Blige.

There are a couple others slated to take the 4th chair during the tryouts, and then, once they get to Hollywood for the actual competition, Ellen D. is taking over.

But I'm sure you knew that.

I'll be done watching by that point, as I only watch the tryouts, but I live for the tryouts.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not going to watch Idol this year. I am not going to watch Idol this year. I am not going to watch Idol this year.

It sucks up way too much of my time!

T.J. said...

Q: Well, I only watch the tryouts.....