Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meaningless milestone number 1044.....

Not only does today mark my (Dunt-dunt-duh) 1000th post, but it's also my 44th birthday.

It's been a pretty good day so far, with a lot of nothing to do.

Pops made bacon and chese omelettes for breakfast, and I spent a fair amount of time playing video games, so that's good.

I also went so see Avatar w/sis. She paid for the tickets, and I bought the goodies (soda popcorn and junior mints). I have to say, the movie was pretty fuckin' rock solid.

The 3d was awesome, and the visuals were absolutely stunning. It also had a pretty good story, and on the whole, I have to say that I liked it quite a bit.

We're scheduled to do cake as sis's in a bit (not sure exactly when), but I wanted to pop in and say hello.

So, 'Hello.'

Buenos con queso,

T.

5 comments:

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

Happy Birthday! Wooo! :D

Whiskeymarie said...

Happy belated bee-day!!

On a side note- I've had a strange craving for junior mints lately, and here you are talking about them. I think this is the Universe's way of telling me to buy a box and eat the whole thing.

Thank you, Universe.

T.J. said...

Andie: Thanks!!!

Whiskeymarie: Thanks!!! Oh, and the Univers totally wants you to eat Junior Mints.

Trust me.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice birthday! Sorry I haven't visited in a while, but I'm trying to catch up :)

T.J. said...

Q: Yeah, my birthday was good. Went and saw Avatar. Good flick.