Friday, July 30, 2004

God hates me, that's what it is. Hate him back. Works for me

So...the day of the reunion, and I wake up with my right eye bothering me. I pull my ass to the bathroom to shower and the like. Look at my reflection to find that something, a mosquito, I'm guessing, decided to bite me in my sleep. On my right eyelid. My eye was swolen up like...I don't know what. But not attractive at all.

Oh well, that's life, I think. Do the shower thing, go downstairs to make coffee, grab the paper, and get my brush. Not enough beans to make coffee. Paper's either late or not arriving (don't get me started on the lameness of my paper carrier), and my hairbrush is nowhere to be found. I can hear some of you laughing, but when you have long hair, and I do, it's a necessity.

I eventually found my brush, so, one thing less. And, as I write this, lunch at work again, my eye problem has resolved itself, so at least I don't look like a freak anymore.

I anticipate a lot of beer consumption tonight, and will post more later

Later,

T.

3 comments:

lady godiva said...

ouch - crappy morning
glad the eyeis ok
the coffee thing SERIOUSLY
sucks

have fun

Kelly said...

So are you ever going to post what movies all the quotes are from? Drive safe after your 20th. And let us know what to expect. Mine is next year.

--K

T.J. said...

Heh. Thanks for your concern, but when I'm drinking, it's all about taxi cabs. Ten dollar cab ride versus screwed for life, ride wins every time.