Sunday, July 25, 2004

If your head comes away from your neck, it's over.

Wow.....been a while.

It's just been to hot to blog.  Thursday reached a broiling 97 degrees.  That may not sound like a lot to some of you, and there's the old 'it's a dry heat' saw that I hear whenever I complain about living in a desert.  I've lived in Florida, thus I know how humid, wet heat can just sap your strength, and I'll grant you, you can feel those effects at much lower temperatures.  Dry heat, though, can be just as bad.  There's a type of dry heat that almost every one is familiar with.  We call it an oven.

Thc cicada's just started up outside.  I wasn't sure if they would.  Pops still denies that we have them, but that's just Pops.

Cool links for the week: 

I'm watching golf and playing EQ  as I do this.  Kenny Perry just holed out from 172 yds with an 8 iron for Eagle.  Very pretty shot. 

 

Guess that's all for now.

Later,

T.








No comments: