Wednesday, July 21, 2004

This must be a Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursday's

I realized, as I was making my 4th post, I recall, that the first 3 titles were, in fact quotes from movies.  I assure you, this was unintentional.  I noticed this because I chose to name my 4th one from National Lampoon's Vacation.  The first one.  Still my favorite of the bunch.

Of course, as soon as I realized it, I figured I'd roll with it, and see where it went.  I found myself coming up with great quotes, but found that my posts seldom reflected the title.  Heh...Guess that could be my fault.  Be that is it may, I shall continue, I think, to name them so.

I know that nobody will read this, but if you do, post a comment and see which movie quotes you can place.  You can even leave a quote for me to place.

Anyhow, on to the post.

5:00 a.m. Alarm goes off.  You're kidding, right?  I can barely move.  Manage to get up.  Shower.  Downstairs to make coffee.  Psyche myself up for the walk to work.  Between cars, atm.

Had a pretty good day at work.  Still listening to Version 2.0 way to much.  Not looking forward to tomorrow.  I have nearly 1400 scanned documents that I have no paper document for.  I can see problems already.

Writing from home tonight, which is odd, as I usually use my lunch hour at work to post.  But, here I sit, with a beer at my left hand, letting the day roll off me.  Didn't even have to walk home, which is a bonus.  It's SO hot here.  The fire is 100% contained.

Bit of a family dinner tonight.  My sis and her S.O. are coming over.  May bring my niece, but you never know. 

Guess that's all for now.

Later,

T.

1 comment:

Catfish Vegas said...

The quote sounded damn familiar, but I had to look it up to jog my mind of Mr. Adams' masterwork.