Monday, July 19, 2004

We are men of action, lies do not become us.

I've been eating way too many sunflower seeds lately.  You'd think, what with it being summer and all, and the HUGE fire raging on the west side of town, I'd be a little wary.  But alas, that is not the case.
 
My lips are split, peeling, and painful.  I know it's wrong, and I know it's bad, but I can't stop myself.  I'm eating more, even as I type.  I buy the Frito Lay, 2 for a dollar bags, they hold 3 ounces, and are stocked at the checkout counter.  I average a bag to a bag and a half a day.
 
It's nuts, I tell you (punintentional, that).
 
In other news, the fire is 95% contained, and should be fully so by tonight sometime.  My son got to his aunt's house safely. 
 
Saw I, Robot over the weekend.  Not a bad flick, imho.  I haven't read the Azimov book ( or, if I did, it was long enough ago that I've forgotten I did), so I can't comment on the accuracy of the movie translation.  I found the ending to be a bit strange tho...  Not  sure I get it.
 
I've been playing the shit out of my Garbage Version 2.0 album.  I can't seem to get enough of it.  Especially track 6, Hammering in my Head.  Good stuff.  Check it out.
 
My boss is eyeing me tho, so ttfn.
 
Later,
 
T.

No comments: