Wednesday, August 03, 2005

We have Assumed Control....We have Assumed Control.

WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL!!

That's for all the Rush fans out there. I blew some money yesterday and one of the things I bought was a copy of 2112, my favorite album of all time. I also bought Signals (another Rush album) Die Another Day, Trading Places, and a cd burner for my other puter.

Had lunch at In and Out, and after a nice, albeit hot and sweaty afternoon nap made some bleu cheese dressing. It's sooooooo good. The recipie that my dad has beats anything I've ever had elsewhere. Well, I have the recipie too, but you get the idea.

It's still hot, and I'm still walking. No surprise there. I have to say tho, I'm shocked. I had 2 days off...in a row, no less...and work didn't try to call me in.

Well, time to chase some food and shower.


T.

No comments: