Sunday, June 15, 2008

Her morning lasts like 15 minutes.....

There's a lady I work with whose time sense is, shall we say, tenuous, at best.

The first time on any given day that she answers the phone it's 'Good Morning...blah blah blah.'

The second, and all subsequent calls are 'Good Afternoon...blah blah blah'

I find it kinda funny.

I'm a real stickler about a lot of things, and that's one of them. If I answer the phone at 11:59, it's good morning. After that, even one minute after, it's good afternoon.

Ok....what else.....Michael got home safe and sound, Tiger's kicking major ass at the U.S. Open golf tournament, and I got my epic weapon in EQ.

Not that that means much to any of you, but trust me, it's an accomplishment.

Well, I guess that's all I have today. It's pretty lame, I know, but then so am I on occasion.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Get it right, lady. Sheesh.

Yeah. It is pretty lame. But hey, whatever floats your boat, babe. ;)

*bkg*

:D

*random humps, too*

Beth said...

I am really sick of looking at this post.

Really, I'm just sayin'.