Saturday, June 07, 2008

This town has a lot to recommend it.....

I already told you about the guy that re-opened his store for me, and that seems to be fairly universal.

The niceness I mean.

There's also a river just down the road for fishing, plenty of shopping, and a nice climate. We even saw a deer today on our jaunt.

I'm not putting much down today, just so you know.

This is mostly just a nod to the blogging gods to keep myself in their good graces.

I will say this tho: The party was pretty rockin', and a good time was had by all.

Again, I have pix, but you still have to wait for them.....

See, see how lame I am?

Buenos con queso,

T.

5 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

Hey "T", as you know, I'm at My Sis's house as well. Doing a 3+ Week Mom & Dog-sit. Both are sitting well. Sounds like Oregon is cool!
Anxious to see the pic's too.
One common note between our two trips,..Deer, they wander up right near the fence of the Pool deck, where I have my morning coffee. Pretty cool, until the dog hears them, then, they're off like a shot!
Not the Whitetail deer I'm used to in the Midwest, nor the Mule deer I see out west. I'm wondering if somebody imported these deer from Europe, or Asia, and then they escaped and adapted to the Maryland clime ?
TTYL, The Hermanator

T.J. said...

Do you know what type they are? I mean, there are black-tailed dear, and some breed down in the South that I can't remember.

Anyhoo, as you can see if you read the top post, I'm home.

T.

HoosierHerm said...

Nope!,...I don't know what species they are? Their tail is the color of their hide,(kinda light brown,...butt, their haunches, to the sides of the tail, are white, like an antelope ?,Anyway, they are also kinda thin for deer in spring,.which makes me think their graze is limited to lawn and golf course grasses. Another reason for the suspicions they may be imports,...The Congressional Country Club is right here, so maybe some foreign diplomat gave the club some deer for the grounds, and they liberated themselves ?
Glad you're home, waiting for your Pic's.

T.J. said...

Yeah....free deer....I'm not really seein' it.....

And deer on the course? What's the limit?

T.

HoosierHerm said...

RE: Free Deer,...does are Par 3, bucks are usually 5 strokes with your Big Bertha !