Monday, June 23, 2008

I know, I've been a crappy blogger lately.....

I'm sorry for that.

I'm sure that the what, 4 or 5 of you that actually read this drivel have been absolutely devastated to come here and find the same post.

I'm not going to try and lay any blame this time, cause it's all my fault.

You see, I've been in an EQ phase again, and I've been doing research in the am's and playing in the pm's.

I know, pathetic, right?

In my own defense, not much is really going on, so even if I was blogging it would be boring crap.

I'm sure you heard it somewhere else first, but in case you haven't, George Carlin died overnight. CNN reports that it was heart disease that robbed us of him. He was 71. I also found out that he was the original host of Saturday Night Live when it debuted back in 1975.

He was one of the funniest stand up comics I ever watched. I even watched his short-lived tv show some years back.

Ok, I think that's how I'm going to leave it.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Hey, it's okay. Everyone has to get their geek on every now and then. :D

And I just woke up, so this is the first I have heard of George Carlin's death. That's too bad. I was never a huge fan, but I did feel he had his moments. :P

I am trying to think up something to blog about, too. I really got nothin'.

Kelwhy said...

yeah, really crazy about george carlin - I loved him, he was really hilarious and actually made a point at the same time too!

hope you're having a good day.
c'ya.

AndiePandie said...

RIP George. He was hilarious and that's all I really have to say about that.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Last night, I called my dad and we toasted George Carlin... who was an integral part of the soundtrack of my childhood (my dad has good taste).