Thursday, June 05, 2008

I wish I had another finger.....

So, we arrived safely, and we've been having a good time already.

My sis's house fucking rocks!!

They have 2 big screen t.v.'s and a pool table.

Needless to say, the pool table has seen much more use than the t.v.'s.

Oh, and she has what may very well be the cutest dog in the world.

His name is Taz, and he will chase and retrieve a wiffle ball for as long as you want to throw it.

Literally.

I'm not posting pix while I'm here, cause that's more work that I want on my vacay.

Soon now, Pops, Michael and I are going to start dinner (for 10 rumor has it) while the others go to the ceremony.

Tomorrow is the barbeque, and Saturday is a day of blissful nothing.

Ok, I just wanted to keep you all 'posted.'

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: