Monday, December 01, 2008

My week revolves around Monday now.....

You see, Monday is when they air my show.

Which, in case you don't know, is Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

The only problem I'm finding with this is that the show never lasts long enough. I mean, it's an hour and all (less commercials of course) but it's only 1/168th of a week.

I need more.

Sure, I can go online and watch past episodes (i fuckin love the net) but that just doesn't do it for me. Don't get me wrong, I've watched every episode of this season a couple times at least, and it's great and all, but...

I need more.

I guess I could move to Hollywierd and get a job on the show. Then I'd eat, sleep, and breathe the show. I'd also know what's gonna happen, cause I'd have a copy of the script every week.

Yeah, I think I'll try that.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Let me know how that 'breate-ing' works out for ya.

;)