Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome back, Kotter.....

Well, not really, you know, but I was stuck for a title (wierd i know) and that was the first thing that came to mind.

Oh, let's see...where to start....

I suppose it bears mentioning that we had a white Christmas:

Multimedia message

Boy, I can't tell you what a joy it was to be out driving in that.

I have a few other photos that I'll get around to posting, but well, you know how I roll.

I had a pretty awesone Christmas, thanks for asking. Along with the traditional socks (thanks mom) I also got some conditioner, which I sorely needed (thanks sis), a Best Buy card (thanks again mom), and a Major Award.

I'll post pix of the Major Award later.....

I also wanted to share this with you, as I think it's one of the best parodies I've seen. I'm just glad someone took the time to put it up on Youtube:

Ragin Rudolph


That's all for now, I hope y'all had a good Christmas.

Oh, and my absence? I blame Fallout 3, and Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

2.kidsnme said...

Lol. if you liked being out in that driving you should try Mnts. of CO. Over 2ft of snow in yard and driving on 2inches of ice all all but highway. Lovely lovely lovely. Glad you all had Merry Xmas. xoxoxo from the kids to you and Pops.

Beth said...

You suck.
We had a 50* Christmas. Today was 60* +.

Feels like I'm back home for cryin out loud.

Sigh.