Monday, December 22, 2008

Yeah, it's been a few days....

My only defense is that I've been busy as hell.

No, really.

Work has been nutsy fagin. We started doing 3 day auctions, and put 'buy it now' prices on some of our things, and for 3 straight days, all I did was pack and ship.

It was kinda hellish.

Only 3 more days until Christmas. Are you ready? Me neither.

It really doesn't feel like Christmas, even tho we did get a dusting of snow last night. I think the mountains got more, but I haven't really checked anything out yet.

In fact, all I've done so far this am is take a shower and pour a cup of coffee.

Well, and blog of course.

That will change shortly tho, as I do have to work today. It's a short week tho, cause we're closed on Christmas, so yay, another 3 day weekend.

Oh, and we're closed on New Year's Day, so I've got another 3 dayer in my future.

I know, don't I suck.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah. You do suck.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

After tomorrow, I am off until January 5. I think I suck more.

2.kidsnme said...

You can have some of our snow. 2ft in the valley here and some of the ski resorts are over 100 inches already.
Merry Xmas to you and pops.

Kelwhy said...

I have off from the 24th through the 2nd - don't i suck? :D
hahh!

i've tagged you - stop by.