Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm going to try and do better, I promise.

See, I've been a really spotty poster lately, as I'm sure you've noticed.

It's not really my fault.

Or maybe it is, but you'll never hear me admit it.

Or maybe I just did.

In any event, the folks over at NaBloPoMo have issued me a challenge that I can't refuse. As you may (or may not) know, they now have monthly contests as well as their annual one.

I got an email from them, letting me know that next month's topic is 'change.'

At least one of you reading this will appreciate this topic.

It's also my birth month, so I've got one of those days coming up. Did I tell you that I share my birthday with my boss?

Yeah, wierd much?

So, keep your eyes peeled here for some change.

And Herman, I'm not ignoring you....I've just been less 'internety' lately.

That should change soon.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Beth said...

You should be more internety, dude.

Happy New Year, babe.

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HoosierHerm said...

Dang!, Not only do you acknowledge my paranoia,..but You invent a cool new word in the process !
I'm SOoooo jealous !

T.J. said...

You should know by now Herm, that's just the way I roll...

T.