Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Texting is the new black.....

Well, for me anyhow.

I fucking love texting.

Yes, it's juvenille, and yes, it's more involved that actually making a phone call and talking to someone, but it wins in a couple other areas.

First and foremost, for $20 a month, all of us on my sis's plan get unlimited texting. No fucking minutes to worry about, no dropped calls....just pure, unadulturated communication.

Secondly, txting can be done while one is engaged in other activities, without much intrusion. I don't have to stop what I'm doing or stop talking to whomever I'm hanging out with, like you do when you receive a call.

I pause, of course, but txting takes less time, and it's much more to the point.

There are 2 kinds of txters, those that abbreviate wildly (do u no wht i mean) and those that do not. I tend to be a 'not,' but even so, I'm a pretty fast txter. I mean, I sometimes use '4' for 'for' (heh), and sometimes use 'u' for 'you', but for the most part, I use whole words.

What about the rest of you? Are you mad txters too? Well, if you are, and are brave enough to give out your number, email me (kvenya at gmail dot com), and I'll give you mine, and we can take our relationship to the txt level.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Beth said...

So. Are we trying to fill the void that I left behind? Because I can't text you? *sniff sniff* Are you trying to replace me and my mad texting skillz?

Sigh.

Well. At least the fudge & krispies will help. They're made. Awaiting cutting, packaging and shipping. :)

T.J. said...

Nothing could ever replace the void left by your lack of textability. I just loooove texting....

And, fucking yum....I'll be watching my mailbox and drooling...

T.

2.kidsnme said...

I'm an avid texter. Full keyboard cell to prove it,,,lol. 160 word + messages happen reg. here.

T.J. said...

Heh....txt is gd....

T.