Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Mystery of the Exploding Commode

Well, it didn't actually explode, but we did lose a toilet at work.

It was kinda wierd how it happened. I was in the bathroom taking a leak (or leaving on if you want me to be more accurate) and I noticed a crack in the tank lid.

I didn't say anything, because I was sure someone knew about it. That turned out not to be the case, however.

One of the mechanics used the restroom shortly after me, and then it was on.

Nobody knew how the lid got busted, but I guess upon further examination, it was decided that we needed a whole new unit.

I won't bore you with all the details, but suffice it to say that we were without a customer/men's bathroom for most of the day. Finally, we had to call a plumber to finish the install (took him all of 45 mins) before the end of the work day.

The upshot is this: Nobody knows what happened.

All I know is we have a new toilet in there now.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Awesome.