Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Everyone is necessarily the hero of his own life story.

So, another morning of another day.

I'm drinking coffee (thans again d) and chillin' before I have get to go to work today. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like my job, per se, I just don't wanna work anymore.

Isn't there some sort of program that pays long-haired jugglers not to work?

Some sort of subsidy,perhaps, like where they pay farmers not to grow certain crops?

I mean, my needs are pretty simple. It wouldn't cost a lot to keep me happy. A few bucks a month for Everquest, 800 or so for rent, and maybe 300 for food.

Less than $1200.00 a month, and I'd be a happy camper.

Wait, I've just had a brainstorm. I'll just find 100 people that want to send me $12.00 a month.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Consider this my official request....if you read here...if you follow me...please help me on my way to financial independence.

Send me that $12.00 you've got in the bottom of your purse (or in your change jar) and I promise to play lots of everquest, and blog like a mad man.

See, I'll have nothing else to do.

Well, ok.

I'll take pictures for you all too.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say let me know how this works out for ya, so maybe I'll ask my blog readers, but I only have 3, so I'm doomed...

Good luck, though! :)

T.J. said...

Well, sadly, no checks as of yet....

I've got my fingers crossed tho.