Thursday, June 25, 2009

My PS3 is an internet whore.....

I don't know if I've mentioned it before or not, but I swear, that game console has an obsession with the 'net that I just can't understand.

Case in point: I started a movie on my PS3 at the same time I fired up my computer to blog. I went down to get a beer. Back upstairs, I dial my DSL (yes i disconnect when im not actively on) and get one of my 3 or 4 'issue' messages.

Line busy?

What the fuck are you talking about.

Again.....Same result.

Oh yeah, the PS3's on.

And, just so you know, it was still on the login screen, because I forgot to hit the 'X' button. It's not even doing anything yet, and it's sucked up my DSL.

That's an unhealthy level of commitment if you ask me.

On another note, I'm going to give Q one more day, and then I'm answering questions.

Oh, yeah, it's HNT:

Multimedia message


Oh, and if you didn't hear about it, read about it, or see it on tv, Michael Jackson died.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, some half-nekkidness! What's the significance of the acorn?

My Wii hasn't been powering up lately (after a storm), so I thought maybe the cord was fried, but for some reason it worked just fine tonight & I beat my high score on every game I played. Woohoo!

Is your PS3 hooked up to the 'net so you can play against other people?

T.J. said...

The acorn is one of the things I got in my last mail surprise from Whiskeymarie. It just happened to be on my desk when I decided to do the photo.

And yes, that's why my PS3 is hooked to the 'net. I played a good bit of CoD 4: Modern Warfare online, and driving games as well.

I'm sure there will be more...