Friday, June 26, 2009

Well, since you asked.....

WhiskeyMarie wanted to know:

1) What's your favorite kind of cheese?

2) When was the last time you skinny-dipped?

3) Pizza or cheeseburgers?

Good questions.

Ok, to answer the 1st one, it's Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar. I hardly ever buy it anymore, 'cause it's almost 6 bux for the 10 oz package, but every now and then, I splurge.

Lessee....skinny dipping. It was at Lake Tahoe, and prolly 23 or 24 years ago. I don't remember exactly.

3. Pizza. Don't get me wrong, I love cheese burgers, especially with Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar, but pizza is my first love. Over the years, I've worked in 3 (at least) pizza joints, including a Round Table and a Shakey's.

Everyone warned me that I would 'hate pizza' because I was eating too much of it. Well, let me tell you, during those jobs, I had the chance to eat pizze every day, and I ate pizza every day.

I never got tired of it....I never got sick of it....I don't think I ever will.

Michael wanted to know:

1) What would you do with a drunken sailor?

2) How much wood would a wood chucker chuck if a wood chucker could chuck wood?

3) what would you do if i sing out of tune?

Lessee....a drunken sailor? I'd prolly shave his belly with a rusty razor.

2 is an easy answer: A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

And as harsh as it is, if you sang out of tune, I'd stand up and walk out on you.

And since Q didn't ask anymore questions, I'll go with her 1st 3:

So I can only ask 3 questions?

Wait, that one doesn't count does it?

Oh crap - only one left?

If you had looked, you would know that no, you didn't only get these 3.

No, it didn't count. Nor did the question about counting.

And no, you don't only have 1 left, you have 3, should you ever decided to ask them.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

Cheddar- good choice.

T.J. said...

I'm glad you approve...