Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I can't believe June is half over.....

It seems like just yesterday it was Winter, and now, one of the 'traditional' Summer months is flashing by like scenery viewed through a train window.....

Not that it's all bad, of course.

The faster Summer gets over, the sooner Dland comes.

I don't really have much today, as you can tell by the totally lame nature of the post.

There just hasn't been much going on. I could tell you about work (boring) or what I've been doing when I'm not at work (nothing) or regale you with tales of adventure, excitment, and really wild things....

But of course, there's been none of that lately.

Just coffee, blogging, and Everquest.

Anybody know where I can buy a life?

Buenos con queso,

T.

5 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

A Big "10-4" on the 'time flies' thing.
Only 4 days 'til the Summer Solstice, and like you said, wasn't it just snowing like last week ?
This will be my first summer in the new pad, and since it's an old Victorian era house, my 1/4 of the house has been cool as can be, even on days when it's in the 80's !
It's a good thing that my daughter still has all my houseplants, 'cause keeping the blinds closed is part of the secret to keepin' it cool.
BTW, I assume you didn't like any of the stuff I sent you last month, since you haven't found time to share it with the rest of the "Mailing List"? I thought the historic dirt at least deserved an honorable mention ! See, there's an easy post for ya ! :-})

Whiskeymarie said...

If you find somewhere that we can buy a life, let me know. I think if we pool our resources, we could cut a deal of some sort. I mean, I want a life but I'm not willing to pay FULL PRICE for it or anything...

Anonymous said...

When Whiskey is done, can I have a turn? Or at least rent a life for a weekend?

I had slightly more going on than that this week, but it was not by choice & not for my enjoyment!

Sigh...

Anonymous said...

Wait, what the hell happened to the first half of June???

T.J. said...

Herm: Don't worry, all will be revealed in due time.....

WM: I'll totally go in with you. We can swap it so that every other day, we each have a life.

Q: Oh, and I'll totally let you use it on one of my days Q. If you want a whole weekend, you'll have to bribe Whiskey out of one of hers. I suggest you use booze.....