Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I knew I did a word post...

Kelwhy did a post on some of her favorite words the other day, and I had a vague feeling that I'd already done something like that, but I could find it for the life of me.

Until last night, that is. I found a piece of paper covered with the chicken scrawl that is my 'in a hurry' handwriting, and it reminded me that it was one of the 'letter posts' from one of the NabloPoMo themes.....

So, if you want to read 10 of my favorite words that start with the letter J, go here.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Kelwhy said...

YEP - there's that word post, and oddly enuf came from me as well - hahh! ;)

hope this tuesday is treating you well...

T.J. said...

I know, pretty funny, huh?

HoosierHerm said...

That darn Kelwhy is just an instigator isn't she ?? Well, I think I did my words on her Comments page,...but now I gotta go check !@%#
That's just a bu8ncha Jaberwocky if I ever saw3 one !


Code word = rophytin
Definition = (1)A date-rape drug for robots,(or Tin Men)

HoosierHerm said...

Kelwhy,T, and Q, I hope you look back on this post, because I have a question for y'all that I really need answered!

If big masculine lesbians are called "Bull Dykes", what body style or physical type is a "Cow Dyke" ??
P.S. Not to even mention the infamous "Heifer Dyke" !.


Code Word = " luelf "
Definition = An Hawaiian feast for elves.