Monday, April 07, 2008

I was down there mindin' my own Goddamn business, livin' ghetto fabulous*

And Kelwhy came down and fucked the whole thing up.

Well, not really, but she did sort of give me this post. She posted 10 words starting with 'K' and gave a reason for her choices. She then invited any and all comers to play along.

Since it's letter oriented, it fits into my NaBloPoMo theme, tho it does fuck up the order a bit. See, she assigned me the letter 'J', which is the 23rd most used letter. It's coming way out of order, but here are my 10 'J' words.

1. Jabberwocky- Why wouldn't you choose this one. Is there a funner word to say? I don't think so.

2. Jackass- No, it's not to honor the show or the movie....I haven't, nor will I ever, watch any of that fucking tripe. No, I just like to call people jackass.

3. Jackpot- This one's easy. Jackpots = money = more stuff. YAY!!!

4. Japan- What can I say about this one? I'm totally in love with Japan and the Japanese culture.

5. Jazzman- I like this one because of the Lisa Gets the Blues episode of The Simpsons, and Marge's admonition to 'get away from that jazzman.'

6. Jeopardy- I love this show. And I'm good.

7. Jewel- Because I love her music.

8. Jolly Roger- C'mon, the pirate flag? Is there anything cooler than the ol' skull and crossbones?




9. Juggle- Because I can.....

10. Juvenile 'Cause I'll always be one. Or at least act like one.

There you have it, my 10 words. I tried to pick words that I actually use, as opposed to some of the more obsure ones in my dictionary.

So, if you want to play along, either go comment at K's place, or comment here, and I'll give you a letter.

Buenos con queso,

T.

* Name the movie that quote's from PSP!!!

3 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I... have no idea at all, T! BUT. I do know that I dig Lisa's song "When the Jassman testifies"!

Kelwhy said...

I'm so glad that I could throw a wrench into your plans! that's what women are for ;) haha!

i still love you tho! Thanks for playing - and yeah - i don't use jabberwocky enough - what a great word. lol

T.J. said...

PSP: I actually think the name's just Jazzman, but I'm not entirely sure.

Kelwhy: Yeah, I know women like to derail us men....and I love you too.

T.