Friday, November 06, 2009

Apparently, he bit the nose off a submarine and sucked out all the seamen.

I know, I know, another gross one.

Tomorrow's will be less so, I promise.

I was in such a blind rage yesterday because of the food thief, I totally overlooked that it was HNT. Oh well, I guess y'all'll just have to wait until next week.

I'm starting to wonder if I should have just done a joke a day, title as joke, and punchline in the post. At the end of this, I'll only have told you 15 jokes, and I know tons more than that.

I suppose I can tell you jokes any time though. This way, at least there's a little suspense.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get in the shower.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try to wait patiently for next week as I sit here, rocking back & forth in the corner.

I also hate when people mess with or take things that don't belong to them, even when my kids do it, so I try to teach them the "did that belong to you? then why did you touch it?" rule. Seems pretty simple to me, but I guess other people's mothers didn't teach them about that!

klyclach = the Jewish sidekicks to Click & Clack

T.J. said...

I'm sure you'll make it through...

And I know, right? It's simple. If it's not yours, don't take it.