Monday, November 23, 2009

To hide the valve stem...

I think I'll finish out with blonde jokes.....

Just because there are so many.

Ok, here's what we've got:

Whisky asked for some photos, and so here, in no particular order I give you:

1. Something that consistently makes you happy.



Say what you will, but coffee makes me happy. Nothing else I know gives me the satisfaction. I mean, it's cheap, it's legal, and I can get it any time I want. What's not to love?

And just so you know, this isn't just any coffee. No, no, my friends, this is Starbuck's Komodo Dragon coffee. Does that make me shallow?

I don't know, but I do know that I love coffee, which brings us to:

2. What's in your fridge?

I labeled most of the important things, and if you can't figure out the rest, please feel free to comment or email your questions....:




And finally, we come to:

3. Your favorite thing to see if/when you walk to work. If you read 'round here, you'll know that I've been sans vehicile for a while now, and while it doesn't reealy bother me, I'm getting kinda tired of walking back and forth to work. Granted, given the way things are now, I usually only have to walk 1 or 2 days, but still....

I'm walking...

But I digress...

My favorite thing to see is this:



because when I see it, I know that I'm (more or less) 100 steps from my door, and the end of another work day.

It's the only good thing about walking.

Well, that and it being 'good excercise,' which is what I tell myself every time I have to walk.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

Holy crap, your fridge is clean! The picture of the coffee beans instantly made me think of how good they smell.

Well done, sir. Well done.

T.J. said...

Whiskeymarie: We try and keep it pretty tidy in there. It's a little more bare than usual, though. Don't coffee beans smell like Heaven?

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOVE the smell of coffee beans, but I don't drink it. I'm wondering what Bad Luck Soup is. I eat that same lunch meat, but only Turkey. Not that it really matters!

T.J. said...

Q: Bad Luck Soup....it's kind of a long story, so I'll answer that in my next post.