Thursday, November 05, 2009

Did you hear about the gay shark they caught in San Francisco Bay?

I totally wish I had waited until I got home from work to blog...

See, something happened at work yesterday that reminded me of something I've never ranted about.

Shocking, right?

It happened around noonish, when I went to get my burrito from the fridge. I'd been putting it off, as I had stuff to get done, and I didn't want to have to rush eating, but as it turns out, I needn't have worried.

See, when I got to the fridge and opened it, I found that my burrito was already gone.

I can only hope that the low life scumbag that stole my food fucking choked on it.

Nothing pisses me off more than a fucking food thief.

I mean, really.

It's a simple process to work your way through mentally. You only have to ask yourself one question in fact: Is this mine?

If the answer is no, then don't fucking eat it!!!

Gah. I was soooooo fucking pissed.

I still am, if you haven't figured that out.

I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got to get ready for work, and since I'm still walking I have to leave a bit earlier than I'd like.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: