Thursday, November 19, 2009

Because demons are a ghoul's best friend.....

Well, you have to hand it to me.

When I go down, I go down in flames.

I realized that'd I'd forgotten a day of blogging (much to my chagrin) and once the chain was broken, I figured 'Fuck it,' and I took another couple days off.

Not that I really had anything to blog about anyhow, but I'm sure I could have come up with some mindless drivel to put here.

In fact, I'm the king of mindless drivel, if you haven't noticed.

I was talking to Sis last night about our upcoming Thanksgiving day/dinner, and we were kinda setting the menu. It should be another excercise in gluttony, and I can hardly wait.

One week from today, we chow down.

Are any of you going to go shopping on Black Friday? Michael and I are. It's time for a new t.v. and an external hard drive.

That's prolly going to kill all my ready cash, but it needs to be done.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

I have tasked Scott with looking at the ads and seeing what comes up. We might head out and we might not, have to see! :D Are you gonna take some pics of dinner so I can see?

T.J. said...

Andie: Go to theblackfriday.com
They have scans of all the ads.... some pretty good stuff, all in all.

Oh, and of course I'll shoot dinner for you.