Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mike Tyson's dog....

I know my posts have been extremely lame lately, and for that I apologize.

Some of it is my having a boring life, some of it is my not having time to do anything worth blogging about.

Some of it is that I've been busy with EQ and other various video games, and some of it is my catching up on movies and t.v. shows that I've gotten behind on.

Some of it is just that I'm a boring guy.

But most of the lameness has been me just being generally kinda out of things.

I'm still thinking about Greg, and my other November issues....is it any wonder that I've been so lame this month?

I don't think so.

In an effort to try and spice things up around here, I'm going to open the floor up for photo requests.

If you're reading this, I'll let you pick 3 things you'd like photos of, and I'll post them here (if theyre sfw) or email them to you.

So, put on your thinking caps and come up with something fun for me to shoot.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

1) What's in your fridge?

2) Your favorite thing to see if/when you walk to work.

3) Something that consistently makes you happy.

Click away, shutterbug!

T.J. said...

Whiskeymarie: Coolio. I'll get right on those. Tho it might be a couple days, as I won't be walking to worn until Wednesday...