Saturday, November 21, 2009

Do you know why blondes wear pony tails?

Yeah, so I missed another day.

Seeing as how I've already broken the chain, I didn't figure that missing one more post would really be a big deal.

Besides, I'm pretty sure nobody's reading anymore, based on my lack of comments. I mean, nobody's even trying to answer the jokes, and Whiskeymarie is the only one that asked for photos.

I'm working on them, in case you're reading this. I have 2 of them, and should be able to get the 3rd today.

Or tonight.

Or something.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm still here. I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth, or forgotten about you.

Just busier than a cat burying shit.

Sigh. I hate it. :p

*humps*

Whiskeymarie said...

Yay! I wish more people would have asked for photos, dammit. Do you care if I try the same idea on my bloggy blog? I think it's a cool idea and will totally give you props.

And I haven't forgotten that I still owe you some dirt, mister.
;)

T.J. said...

Bliss: Heh...I know how busy goes. It's holiday season in retail....

Whiskeymarie: You?!? The Queen of the 'NON'Meme take something from here and run with it?

I'd be honored...

Oh, and expect some questions from me...