Saturday, September 29, 2007

A couple movie tips.....

First, Not Another Teen Movie was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, and the soundtrack is actually pretty rockin', with some good original artist tunes, and some good covers as well.

Second, avoid Nacho Libre. I think I may have laughed twice the entire time. And I'm a big fan of Jack Black. On most occasions, he cracks my shit up.

Not so much in this flick.

Well, at least I only spent $3.98 on it, so no big waste. There are some special features that I may or may not watch, but I don't think I'll watch the movie again.

Now, I think it's time for a nap.....

Frijoles con diego,

T.

2 comments:

Sandra Vahtel said...

Oh c'mon, Nacho Libre was GREAT!

The stretchy pants and the corn that jabbed the guy's eye out. What's not to like?? :-)

T.J. said...

I just couldn't get into it.....

T.