Monday, September 24, 2007

Oh deer.....

It's time for a change of photos.

And it's also time for a photo post. A neighbor of ours needed a ride to the doctor's today, and I offered to help him out. I had decided before leaving the house that I'd just wander around taking pix and jamming to my iPod.

Imagine my shock when I saw:



these deer right in downtown Carson City. It was even before I got to the doc's office.

I think this one's part snake:




I just had to:




This is for 1 specific reader. You know who you are...:




Well, they may not, but if you look carefully in the background there are a couple outhouses:




Oh, and our trees are already starting to turn:




The pigeon was not planned:




And finally:




The things I find....

Ok, that's it for now. I know you are all expecting a Dland post, and I promise it's in the works, but I've got like 800 photos to sort through to get some good ones.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awesome! I need to take random photos and post them. However, they won't be as awesome as yours, because you have that way awesome camera. Lucky bitch.

:D

T.J. said...

Yeah, but you still have my Ibook.

Lucky bitch.

T.