Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Now the fun is upon us.

I took yesterday off as my final day of doing nothing.

Today I'm getting applications and starting the job hunt.

What can I say, I'm stoked. It's been wierd not working these last few weeks, but it's been nice too. I'll admit that the money I'm getting from unemp is a pittance in relation to a real paycheck, but at least I'm getting something.

I have no idea what I want to do this time, so this will be a very interesting day. I do intend to apply at the photolab at the local Costco as my sister knows the manager. There's also a local pawnshop looking for someone to do Ebay listing for them.

I think I could handle that.

However it works out I'll keep you posted.

Leche con huevos,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Good luck, babe!

On one of these Fridays coming up, I am going to go out and seek other employment. This cute lil bake shoppe biz just isn't cutting it for me. It is SO not even HELPING pay the bills. Le sigh.