Sunday, September 30, 2007

Making arrows out of pointed words.....

Giant killers at the call.....

Sorry, listening to Rush as I blog, and that's the song that's on. If you really want to, you can go here and read them all: Different Strings.

So, I worked today. It was my 1st Sunday, and it was good. I work a shorter shift (7 hrs) but get paid for 8. It's a 10-5 shift, and I may have already shared those facts with you, and if I did, just suck it up.

The Raiders won today. What can I say, I'm shocked. They're now 2 and 2. They've actually won as many games this year as they did all last season.

I really feel for H's Irish.

No, really. I'm not a fan of college ball, in fact I never even watch it, but I saw the movie Rudy, so I count myself a fan.

Oh, and I'm a quarter Irish.

Rush has given way to Journey.

Send Her My Love, since you asked.

The iPod is such a wonderful toy. My shuffle is still treating me right. It's one of the ghetto ones, you know, the 'pack of gum' ones, and it's only 512k, but criminy I can listen to it a long time.

And with 5gigs to chose my 130 songs from, I've got quite a range of moods I can pack into it. I'm going to get one of the baddie boys one of these days, but I just don't know how long I should wait. The top of the lineris up to 160 GIGS.

Are you fucking kidding me? My sweet mary, my entire library, 1315 songs, is a mere 5.08 gigs, and it's worth 3.7 days. 160 gigs is like....108 days if my math is correct. 3 months and 18 days. That's like every song ever.

Oh, and the new ones (even the new nano) can of course play video. They've even got 'iPhone iPods', with the wide touch screen in 4 and 8 gig models. Those aren't cheap.

Hell, the 80 gig is down to 249. Even that's obscene.

Ok, time for a new Simpsons, so I'm outttie.

Jalepeno del mucho,

T.

No comments: