Thursday, September 27, 2007

Friday and Saturday.....

It seems that these are the days off that I'm going to have.

I don't mind that so much. I mean, I'm old enough now not to care what days I have off, as long as I have 2 in a row.

I don't have any school dances to attend, or any football games to go to.

Hell, I don't even have any parties to go to.

I'm rapidly becoming a fuddy duddy.

In other news, I did get my 1st paycheck today. It was for a whopping 21 hrs. It was kinda cool tho, as Friday is payday. My manager....we'll call her T... said that she tries to have checks ready for the people that have Fri and Sat off so that they don't have to come in on their days off.

I also found out that Sunday's are a short shift, meaning that I go in at 10 (an hour later) and get off at 5 (an hour earlier) but still get paid for 8 hrs. I also get a 30 min paid lunch, so even tho I prefer not to work on Sundays, I think this will be ok

For now, at least.

I can smell the hot beef sandwiches downstairs, so you all have to fend for yourselves for the rest of the night.

El fuego de las gatos,

T.

2 comments:

Kelwhy said...

howdy. I don't think you're in risk of becoming a fuddy duddy yet...

T.J. said...

Well, we'll see.....

T.