Saturday, September 22, 2007

Learning a new routine.....

So, bright and early this morning (well 847 to be exact) I started my new job. It's always an adventure, starting a new job.

Today I learned the extent of my duties. There's quite a bit I'm responsible for, but I think it could be fun. Now, the main part of my fun is listing like.... everything for sale.

Today I put up among other things, a collectible plate, Hitachi nail gun, and a custom graphite fly rod.

And yes, I took the pix (and wrote the words). I'm not sure I'm allowed to blog about this kind of stuff, so I guess I'll check.

It's cool in another way that I started today, because the 2 managers that know the ebay side of the business are off on Sunday and Monday. What this equates to, is that for the next 2 days, there isn't going to be anybody at the store that could help me if I had a problem.

The solution?

They gave me Sun and Mon off too, so at least one more week of football.

Woo Hoo!!!

That means I can watch my Raiders lose again. It's now 11 I think regular season games they've lost in a row. This goes back to last season, just so you know. I wonder if they're ever going to win another fucking game.

Ok, that's my shifter.

El gato del frijoles,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Raiders? Pffft. Whatev, babe. You need to root for a team that actually WINS, like the Chargers! (Okay, so their last game sucked rocks, but, hey! That's just ONE game! We've talked and they aren't going to let that happen again. *nods*)

We should watch the next Raiders/Chargers game together. That would be a hoot! :p

Via con dios, mi amigo!

T.J. said...

Well, the Raiders have been my team since I was 6, so changing now would be futile.

When/where do the Chargers play them? It would be something to shoot for. I'm guessing it's going to be a west coast game tho....

T.