Monday, September 03, 2007

This is the final countdown.....

It's Monday, and we leave on Saturday.

The offers to guest blog haven't been pouring in, so if you're up for it, you've still got a chance.

Or soemthing like that.

As you might imagine from my almost debilitating procrastination, I'm still finishing my vacation laundry.

I may finish today, and actually start packing, but don't hold your breath.

In other news, we did get a little rain over the last couple days.

I saw a single (one) bolt of lightning the other day, and of course I ran to get my gear and get to a good location to take some pix.

I sat, camera tripodded and pointed at the thunderhead to the east of town from just dusk until full dark.

Not another bolt, not even a rumble of thunder to instill me with hope.

Yeah, it's pissing me off. I really like taking lightning pix, and here I am, with the time, the tools, and the desire to make some images, and Mother Nature is crapping in my hat.

What's that about?

Ok, guess I'll leave you alone now.

Carne del diablo,

T.

No comments: