Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It was still dark out when I woke up.....

I tried and tried to go back to sleep, but yeah, right.

I'm surfing as I blog, so I may seem a bit distracted.

I'm also still putting off the final packing for Dland, but I imagine I'll get around to finishing today sometime.

Again, yeah, right.

On a completely different topic, I've decided that next year on our trip, I'm going to get a tat at L.A. Ink. Well, that's the plan anyhow. I talked to Michael (my son for those of you living in a cave) and we've decided that we're both going to get one. I think that would be cool.

Ok, so the problem (aside from the cost transportation and all the other things going on during vacation) is that I'm not sure what I should get.

With that in mind, I am now soliciting suggestions. Yes, you now have the chance to mark me forever. All suggestions will be considered, but there are no promises that your idea will get under my skin.

Carne del diablo,

T.

2 comments:

Kelwhy said...

let the guys at LA Ink come up with something original for you. Their artwork is pretty awesome.

or you could get "kelwhy is a milf" across your arm. just a thought.

T.J. said...

I suppose I could get the milf tat...

Of course, if I did that you'd have to be there to hold my hand.....

T.