Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And then I heard the words 'The chocolate vagina was the perfect gift.....'

That's where it kinda started to fall apart for me.

I suppose I should explain that.

Last night, I was watching 'The Girls Next Door,', which if you haven't seen it, chronicles the love life of Hugh Hefner, and his (currently) 3 hot, blonde, young girlfriends.

First and foremost, there's Holly Madison. I only started with her cause I think she's been there the longest, but really, I have no idea.

Then, there's Bridget Marquardt. I'm not really sure why Hef's hittin' this. I mean, she's kinda cute, but there's something wrong with the middle of her face. Also, she's kind of a ditz.

And not in a good way.

I mean, Holly's no rocket scientist, but at least she seems to have some smarts.

Far and away my favorite and (if the quiz on the site is right) the one I'd be able to nail is Kendra Wilkinson. (and a nsfw link herehere).

Again, Kendra's not the sharpest tool in the shed, and she's got a laugh/chuckle that gets old fast, but she's on the list, for sure.

Ok, so with that information out of the way, I can continue. I came into last night's episode (which was about hefs 82nd bday) just as they were showing the results of some chocolate molding.

They did Bridget's tits, Kendra's ass, and apparently (before i tuned in i think) Holly's 'lady parts.' I didn't find out about that until later. They were all giving Hef their gifts, and Holly was talking about how he's always ready to make a joke, especially about sexual things, and that's when she said 'the chocolate vagina was the perfect gift.'

Yeah, I said it again.

You should know by now that I have no shame.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share.

Buenos con queso,

T.

p.s. new girl at work. more on that later. t

2 comments:

Beth said...

That's fabulous. But the nsfw link takes you to a post about Lindsay Lohan and her sex tapes. Just sayin'

T.J. said...

What the shit?

Ok, try it now.

T.