Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I had a title all picked out, but I can't use it now because it won't accurately describe how wierd my day has been.....

...whew....

I think that's the longest title I've ever used.

Ok...where to start....

I guess I'll start with the spider at work.....

Sun Spider or Wind Scorpion or Camel Spider

Now, as I've mentioned I like spiders, but this guy even creeped me out a little.

I mean, what are those fucking things out front? At first, I thought this bastard had 10 legs. I've never seen anything like this shit.

Well, I had to know, so it was off to Google, where I find out it's called a camel spider. Well, whatever the fuck it is, I took this pic just after I got to work this morning, and it's been on my mind all day.

So, I come home, kick my shoes off...change out of my 'workies', and play a little EQ. I'm messing around, not really doing anything....I head downstairs to grab a beer (moosehead tonight thanks for asking) and tell/show Pops the spider.

I tell him the story I just told you, and head back upstairs. I wasn't at the keyboard for 2 minutes when Pops and D are yelling at me to come back....I run down, and I shit you not, there's a show on the History channel (monster hunter) and they're looking for mutherfuckkin' camel fucking spiders.

Really?

Seriously?

I swear, I don't know what freaks me out more, that fuckin' bug, or the way that shit like this happens to me all the fucking time.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Um. Those are both pretty fucked up things, dude. Seriously. That spider....*shudders*.... would so not make it to eat his next meal.

I loathe spiders. Regular spiders. But when a freak like that shows up???

Guh. Fuhgetaboutit.

T.J. said...

I know, right?

Oh, and just to set you mind at ease, he/she/it was dead when I took this pic.

T.

Beth said...

Yeah, that doesn't help so much.

He still freaks me the fuck out.

It is HIGH time that you post something else, so that when I come to your blog, that isn't the first damn thing I see.

I just can't deal, dude.

Plus, you have a lil sumpin-sumpin waiting for you over at my place, if you haven't seen it already.
You could totally blog about that.


I'm just sayin'