Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A not insignificant milesone.....

I suppose of of the reasons I've been a little lax in posting is because I've been approaching this slowly.

You see, today is my 700th post.

I know, right?

700 FUCKING POSTS!!!

How does that happen? I mean, I know I've been doing this for 4 years or so, but really.

I thought it called for something drastic, like a change of look/style, so I apologize for the 'surprise new look,' but it was long overdue. I'm not sure I'm going to stay with this one, so be prepared for possible changes.

I decided to celebrate by posting links to some of my older posts. Not that y'all haven't read them, but I'm trying to weed through them and find my faves. If you want, you can vote in the comments.

Here's one from Sept. '04:

About my t.v.

Here's one from Mar. '05:

About sluts....

And a few more:

Wierd Stuff...

Popcorn, anyone?

One night in Paris.....

Just one more.

Ok, there are a few from days gone bye-bye, and are mostly for the benefit of the one or 2 newer readers that may have not read them before (hi kila). If you do decide to vote on your faves, maybe you could like, make a list, you know?

Put them in order of what made you laugh the most (if at all) or something.




Beyond that, it's a Tuesday, and I'm looking forward to work.

No, not really, but as I've said often lately, I don't really dislike my job these days, just the fact that I have to have one.

So, I'm off to do a little surfing, and see what the world holds for today.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Dude. You could totally warn a person...

I think I might have sprained a cornea or something.


Congrats on being in the 700 Club.

Heh heh heh. Get it? 700 Club?

Damn. I'm funny.

Beth said...

Ok. Now that I have finally read them all... *ahem* I can give my 2. I'm not voting. Just giving you my 2. Got it? Sweet.

The TV... I sure hope you have replaced it by now.

The sluts... Man, I miss Murphela. What the hell happened to her? Where is she? What is she doing? She cracked me up.

Weird Stuff... weird.

Popcorn.... I love popcorn. I still make it the 'old-fashioned' way. It tastes best. YUM.

Paris... I totally hate her. She is stupid. That whole thing made me nucking FUTZ.

Enough... Dude. I love the Nanny. WTF? SBTB, I could do without. Although, when I was a youngin', I used to watch it. Hey, I have no shame.

Unknown said...

yes dude I am roflmao u were right. and hi back at ya, gotta love the slut but hate the comb over guy haha. Thanks for the invite and look forward to many rofl times reading your shit. But nothing will compare to the hot dog joint.

T.J. said...

Kat: Sorry for your injury.

Tina: Anytime. Welcome to the madness.

T.