Thursday, October 30, 2008

So Thursdays?...Yeah, it's not just me.....

When my sister called this morning and said 'Guess what happened to my front yard today,' the one answer that would never have occured to me would have been 'Some psycho lady ran up on the curb, took out your neighbor's fence, his and your mailboxes, and the little light post in your yard.'

But, that's what happened.

Then the bitch (she was seen and it was in fact a bitch) just fucking took off. Happily, someone got her plate number, and the police were able to find her, but I mean, really?

Seriously?




In other news, there was a change of pumpkin plans, and the carving was done tonight rather than tomorrow morning. The results:

DSC_0434

In order, it was Sis, niece, her friend, me, and D, sis's so.

I guess that's all the excitement for tonight.

Oh, yeah, I'll be doing this again, and I encourage you all do play along.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Fabulous pumpkins!
Yeah, didn't get mine carved last night.
At this point, I just don't see it happening.

I'm just not *that* into Halloween, I guess.

*shrugs*

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

These are gorgeous!!!

Happy Halloween to ALL of you!

T.J. said...

Thanks, ladies.

T.