Monday, October 20, 2008

They cry in the dark so you can't see their tears....

I'm having trouble getting started today.

Not sure why that is really.

Maybe it's because I actually slept until my alarm woke me up.

I know, right?

What's even stranger is that makes 2 days in a row. It's kinda scary really. I mean, it's not like I've been trying to sleep late or anything.

I mean, really, how late is 7:00 am? For anybody?

In other news, yesterday was my Mom's birthday, so we did singing and (cup)cake(s) at sis's. My niece has become quite the baker. Those cupcakes were fucking awesome.

Happy birthday again, Mom.

I talked to Tammy yesterday too. I know I've told you about her. She's been my best friend for years now, and coincidentally enough, yesterday was her birthday too. We don't talk regularly, but I know if I needed to, any time, day or night I could call her.

I'm pretty sure she knows the same thing, that if she ever needs to talk, I'll be her ear. There's also a rumor that she might start reading here, so if you are, welcome, Tammy, and again, Happy Birthday.

Well, I can see from the clock on the wall (the corner of my screen actually) that it's time for me to finish getting ready for work, so I'll leave you to your own devices.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

You shouldn't do that, you know. Leaving me up to my own devices could be quite... interesting.

Heh. ;)