Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've always got something to say, I just don't always know what to call it.....

In case you couldn't tell, I'm having problems coming up with a witty title. Some days it's like that.

It was a good day off, just so you know. I fucked the entire day away.

Well, I did manage to do some laundry done, but it's not like I had to work at it. The rest of the day was devoted to coffee, lounging around in my jammies, and playing video games.

Oh, and watched/listened to the 1st 8 episodes of X-Files while the above was going on.

It got to a point, however, when I felt the need to venture out of the house and get some excercise.

Well, not that I really thought about it as such, but it was a very grey and overcast day, but it was warm, and the light was very interesting, so I thought I'd try some pictures.

Below are the results:

Screwed:

screwclose

Nailed:

nailed

The Grey Day:

bnwweedscape

Which way, USA?

whichwayusa

High contrast:

highcontrast

Ok, so that's my day in photos.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Awesome photos, babe.

*photogenic humps*