Monday, October 27, 2008

Jack Skellington it watching me pee.....

Well, prolly not, but we have a box of Kleenex on the back of the toilet at work, and it looks like this:

jack1

You can clearly see that it has a rose motif goin' on.

If, however you turn the box just a bit and concentrate, you can clearly see him....

jack2




Breaking News!!!

I promised you more about the new girl at work, and I'm finally giving forth.

First, the basics:


  • Her preday, or 2nd interview. She showed up on time, and, I was told begged for a job.

  • Her 1st day: She showed up on time and eager to work. I noticed that she had a tendency to talk a lot, and dismissed it as nervousness.

  • Her 2nd day: She showed up late, and by observation, I was able to determine that she had just discovered that she was pregnant.

  • Her 3rd day: She 'forgot' that she was supposed to work.

  • Her 4th day: She called in sick

  • Her 5th day: A friend stopped in and picked up her first/final check



So, now the new girl at work is the doesn't work there anymore girl. It's kinda funny, really.


Only not so much.




Other than that, it's been pretty boring here in Cartoon City. My son's 21st bday (and the date of his arrival for celebration of same) is getting closer, as is my granny's 90th.

We'll be goin' to sis's Fri morning for The Great In '08 Pumkin Event, and will prolly be there that night as well for candy passing and the like.

See....y'all want me to post, but it's just boring when I do.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

You have it all wrong, dude.
I've been looking forward to this moment for DAYS.

*bkg*