Friday, March 26, 2010

Geez....it's a good thing I'm not a brain surgeon or anything.....

Because if I forgot operations as often as I forget to blog, there'd be a lot of crazy/dead people out there.

I've been going over it in my head, and I can't figure out how or why I forgot to blog yesterday.

I know, I'll blame it on Thursday. I haven't blamed anything on Thursday in a while.

In case you don't follow me on twitter, I should tell you that we had snow on the ground yesterday morning. There wasn't a lot, or anything, but it was snow.....

Yes, that's right, fucking snow!!

What the shit is that about? It was supposed to snow last night, but I don't know if it did or not. I haven't really looked outside yet.

I guess that's all from T.J.land this am.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: