Thursday, March 04, 2010

It's strange...

Having this iPhone, I mean.

Normally, I'd be at my desk doing this, but instead, I'm sitting in a chair in the living room waiting for my coffee to brew. Not that I'm complaining, you understand. There's something about the smell of coffee on the brew that's absolutely Heavenly.

Sadly, however, as much as I love my coffee (and i do) it doesn't quite live up to the smell. Popcorn's the same way. Again, I love me some popcorn, but it doesn't taste as good as it smells.

In fact, just about the only thing I can think of that does, is bacon.

Mmmmm..... Bacon.....

When it's cooking, it permeates the air with a promise of deliciousness, and unlike coffee and popcorn, it delivers.

Well, if it's cooked right.

There aren't many things worse than burnt bacon.

Or burnt popcorn for that matter.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

1. Burnt popcorn is horrifying, and it is the main reason I am no longer a popcorn eater. That and the fact that we have no microwave (I know, clearly we are communists now.)

2. BACON is pretty much my everything.

3. I hope your back is better today!

4. Can you reset your comments so I can use my REAL website? Pleeeeeeeeeease?

T.J. said...

PSP: 1. Really? No micro? Weird.2. Mine too. I'd marry it if I could.

3. Well, keep hoping, maybe something good will happen...tho not yet.

4. I looked around, and I don't know how to do that....maybe you need to change your settings in your gmail/google id?

Beth said...

Or burnt coffee. *wretch*

I hate burnt popcorn.
I almost hate burnt bacon. I mean, if it is burnt beyond recognition, then it's no good. But it has to be burnt pretty bad.

I love bacon. I think I am going to go eat some now.