Sunday, March 28, 2010

There's an app for that

So, I was thinking back, and it's been ages since I made a post about my iPhone. What the hell's that about?

I know at least one of my readers has one (hey Q), but I don't know about the rest of you. If you don't, well, if you have the means I highly suggest you pick one up.

It's sooo choice.

I've been mucking about in the app store since I got my new baby, and I've acquired a fair few. I've only paid for one (its called appzilla and is 50 apps in one), and that cost me a massive $0.99.

I know, it was a wrench paying that, believe me.

I've got one that converts my iPhone into a police scanner. Well, not just police. Fire, weather, and oh yeah, I was listening to Tokyo air traffic control.....

I picked up a Twitter app, and of course, the marble maze. I also picked up Pandora.

I've got one that converts pictured into red/blue 3d images.

One I got in honor of one of my readers. She's been in and out around here. You may remember her as Whiskeymarie. See, she's a big monkey fanatic, and whenever I send her a package (which i just did) I make sure to put in a few monkey-related items.

So, here, for you Whiskey, is Monkey Flight.

I tried to embed that video, but it didn't want to play along.

Buenos con queso,

T.

Edit:

HA HA!! SCREW You Photobucket. YouTube rocks.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I want one UBER bad. Alas, it will just have to wait until I can afford the monthly payment. ARGH.

As soon as my new business venture soars, I will be at the AT&T counter picking one up. You betcherass I will!

*techy humps*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.