Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ok, I'm not taking the blame this time.....

See, I was posting from my phone last night, like I've done several times, and for some reason, Blogger ate the post.

I totally could have reposted and all that crap, but I was tired, and just said Fuck It. I tend to say that a lot when I'm tired.

I'm still tired, just so you know. I woke up way to early (again), and now I'm waiting for my coffee to brew to try and take care of this tired for me. One of these nights, maybe I'll actually get some sleep.

Well, I can hope.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Well. You just suck at this posting thing I guess. ;)

But you can't be sucking too bad. You post an assload more than I do. Heh.

And how would one go about following you on twitter? I didn't see a twitter deal anywhere. *shrugs*

I'm not on twitter much, but I do stop by from time to time.

Via con carne

*envious iPhone-ish humps*